Nick over at Contemplative Charismatic has tagged me with a round of questions different from the ones I tagged him with a while back.
1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
I’d have to say the most fun work I’ve done had to be commercial fishing. Although not fun all the time, there were times when we would have a blast working as a team to bring the fish in with the nets.
2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
During my youth when I was on the other side of 30 years and 200 lbs (not that I’m far over) I really enjoyed playing soccer and wish I did (or could?) today.
3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
I’ve always wanted to get in better shape, but seem to be really good at putting it off…
4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Writing and following Jesus. Writing because I love words and poetry and following Jesus because there just aint no turning back to where I came from. (I should probably reverse the order on these two things).
5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
I would love to hang out/learn from/be mentored by Lesslie Newbigin. I would love to learn more about the gospel and culture and how to live the Christian story more publicly and prophetically.
6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
playful, funny, and likestobuybooks
7. Now list two more words you wish described you…
8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
God, the Church, familyandreading, (if i was allowed a fourth, I’d say playing with my new macbook)
9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max).
What is your heritage (birthplace and nationality)?
I was born in Vienna Austria to an Austrian mother and a Croatian father. We lived in Vienna for a year after I was born and then moved to Croatia for a short time. We came to Vancouver Canada when i was two and have lived here locally ever since.
Let’s see…I will now tag
(PPS: I hope people see the humor in who I’ve tagged…)
Technorati Tags: tagged